The extraordinary second semester of SY 2019-2020 is about to end. We would like to make the process of saying goodbye to this school year as painless as possible, so we hope you can take a look at the reminders below.
Congratulations! We regret that we will be unable to bid you goodbye or congratulate you in person, so we hope that the following will make up for this absence:
1. ALL unpaid printing or overdue fees for SY 2019-2020 are waived. No exception. Consider this our graduation gift for you.
2. If you still have library books or wifi devices in your possession, your name will be automatically included in the Hold Order List. BUT please note that this will NOT prevent you from graduating. All it means is that when ECQ is lifted and we can all return to the Loyola campus, you just need to drop off your unreturned books or devices at the Rizal Library before claiming the hard copies of your diploma and transcript of records. Will you have to pay overdue fees? See No. 1.
3. Note that you have access to the Rizal Library’s databases (http://bit.ly/rl_offcampus_access) until 31 August 2020. This, we hope, will encourage you to continue learning by yourself even as you prepare for the next stage in your journey through life.
ALL OTHER STUDENTS
We look forward to seeing you again in the coming school year or whenever ECQ is lifted. In the meantime, we hope the following assurances will keep you from worrying about getting a hold order:
1. If you still have library books or wifi devices in your possession, unpaid printing fees, or overdue balances for SY 2019-2020, your name will NOT be included in the hold order list until the end of the First Semester of SY 2020-2021. This will allow you to register for intersession or the next semester AND give you time to return books or devices, and pay any outstanding balances after ECQ ends. Note that overdue fees for unreturned books and devices are waived from 14 March 2020 until the end of the First Semester of SY 2020-2021.
2. Please remember that even if you do not register for intersession, you will have access to the Rizal Library’s databases (http://bit.ly/rl_offcampus_access) until 31 August 2020. This, we hope, will encourage you to continue studying while waiting for the next semester.
If you have any questions regarding clearance or hold orders from the Rizal Library that are not addressed by this memo, please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions, please send them to email@example.com.