The Rizal Library have 4 ebooks databases. Each of them have different license agreements and download instructions.
For accessing and downloading ebooks in EBSCO Host, please follow these steps:
1. Go to http://rizal.library.ateneo.edu
2. Click EBSCOHost
3. The EBSCO Search page will appear if you are connected on-campus. If you are off-campus, you can first login using the EBSCO password.
After this, you can click the “E-books” link at the top of the page.
4. On the search box, type any keyword and then click search.
5. On the results page, you can click “Ebook Full Text” if you want to read the book online.
You can click the “Download (Offline)” if you want to download the book.
6. If you click “Download,” you need to sign in to your MyEBSCO Account.
MyEBSCO and EBSCO password for off-campus are two different accounts.
If you do not have a MyEBSCO account, you may create one by clicking the “Create a new account” button.
7. Once you have signed in, click the “Download” link, select number of weeks and click “Checkout and Download."
*Note: You need to sign-in to your My EBSCO Account to be able to download the e-books.
For iOS and Android, you need to install BlueFire
to open the e-book.
EBSCO e-books can be used by only one person at a time.