Elsevier would like to invite you to join a special webinar:
Research Data-Why It Matters and How to Manage
Thursday, 14 July 2022
Time: 10:00 PH
Platform: Zoom Webinar
1. Roxanne Missingham: Chief Scholarly Information Services Officer - Australian National University
2. Ferry Efendi: Secretary of Institute of Innovation, Journal Development, Publications, and Intellectual Property Rights - Airlangga University, Indonesia
Join this webinar and learn more about:
- Data management, policies, and strategies at the national and institutional levels
- Software and data workflow management
- Speakers learning and experiences in managing data.
This webinar is open to the public, free of charge, and with an e-certificate.