Students, faculty, and researchers who borrow, return, or reserve books should familiarize themselves with the Circulation Section. It is located on the 3rd and 4th floor book areas. Moreover, they should be familiar with the Circulation Desk, where such requests are received. The Circulation Desk is located in the lobby on the ground floor of the New Rizal Library. Visitors can also register here, any matters pertaining to the Blue Card concerns, overdue fees, and hold orders can be settled here.
This section aims to streamline the process by which books in the library are borrowed and returned. It operates within a framework of regulations to make the books accessible not just to one, but to an entire university of library users.
- Facilitate inter-library loan of books;
- Search for books with the status “on shelf” but cannot be found physically;
- Reserve books with the status “checked out”;
- Load the Blue Card for printing privileges;
- Check-in and check-out of books;
- Assist in using the EZ Login; and
- Issue Visitors’ ID.
Mary Grace T. Caro
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Tel. (632) 426-6001 local 5555
firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
|Monday to Friday||7:30AM - 9:30PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|