This section is located on the ground floor of the First Pacific Hall (New Rizal Library). Graduate students and faculty who are looking for a silent study space are welcome to go to this section. It houses the reserve materials of different courses.
This section also aims to assist and equip faculty members and graduate students in navigating the library’s sections and maximizing its resources. Aside from providing technical support for online database access to faculty members and graduate students, this section also manages the electronic reserves of different courses.
- Manages the reserve collection
- Manages the electronic reserves of Loyola School faculties
- Provide username and password for electronic reserves
- Assists in making bibliographies
- Helps to provide off-campus access to online database [go.ateneo.edu/RLOffCampusAccess]
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Tel. (632) 426-6001 local 5557
firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
King Ritchie Telan
firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
|Monday to Friday||7:30AM - 7:30PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|