The Loyola Schools Community has been granted trial access to
until 15 March 2021
Oxford Bibliographies provides faculty and students alike with a seamless pathway to the most accurate and reliable resources for a variety of academic topics. Written and reviewed by academic experts, every article in this database is an authoritative guide to the current scholarship, containing original commentary and annotations.
- Expert scholars share the trusted sources they use across a variety of academic disciplines.
- Sources are rigorously peer-reviewed and vetted to ensure scholarly accuracy and objectivity.
- The user-friendly interface guides users directly to the information they’re looking for and saves time with personalized citation lists and seamless links to full-text print and online content.
- High-level overviews of scholarship help faculty and students confidently navigate new areas of study.
- Selectively-curated, highly-credible sources offer faculty the advanced resources they need for continued research in their area of expertise.
To access this database, just visit this link: https://bit.ly/rl_offcampus_access, click E-Resources, and look for Oxford Bibliographies.
We hope you will take advantage of the free trial, and help us decide if we should subscribe to Oxford Bibliographies.
Email your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.